ORTHODONTICS IS ABOUT MORE THAN STRAIGHT TEETH!
Do you have a child with the following symptoms or signs?
- Dark circles under eyes (“panda” eyes)
- Snoring (its cute, but should never happen in a child)
- Recurrent ear infections or tubes in ears
- Speech problems
- Loud eating or heavy breathing while eating
- Mouth breathing
- Chronic sinus infections
- Adenoid/tonsil removal or suggested removal
- Day-time sleepiness
These are common symptoms that can be caused by an Obstructive Airway. Most patients in this category have less than normal growth of their jaws. Treatment can improve this growth deficiency dramatically. The associated symptoms are reduced or eliminated.
The American Association of Orthodontics recommends all children be evaluated by age 7 to check for growth and airway issues. Only specialists in Orthodontics receive training specifically for monitoring children’s facial growth.
Schedule your child’s FREE CONSULTATION to see how Dr. Deluke can help your child’s overall health and prevent Obstructive Sleep Apnea which effects 1 in 15 children and adults.
Cool Smiles by Dr Deluke